Saturday, December 1, 2012

Taj Indian Masala

North & South Indian Thali $13.90

I have wanted to visit this place for a while since every time I walk past the restaurant I can see many Indians eating inside- makes me think- this place must be authentic!

I finally got the chance when Hubby and I stopped by this place after watching a movie. We were on our way back to the car when we spotted the restaurant was still open so we decided to venture in and try the thali. We ordered one North Indian and one South Indian thali- this was a great way to try all their different curries, condiments/sauces and breads. I loved the variety that was presented to us as well as the quality & quantity of food. I found it all very delicious and quite spicy! I'd love to try the other dishes on their menu if I'm in the area again.

Located in Parramatta Westfields, this small takeaway restaurant is opposite Coles supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin